WebSphere Systems Engineer
Sorry, this job has expired.
$45.00 – $57.00
Cloudteam is now hiring a WebSphere Systems Engineer.
As the WebSphere Systems Engineer, you will be monitoring, installing, configuring, administrating, troubleshooting, and providing maintenance of WebSphere/Liberty solutions.
• Experience in OpenShift platform, DevOps, Nodejs administration, Jenkins, GIT lab.
• Tomcat servers experience and other open source web servers experience is also required.
• Conversant with WebSphere migrations along with Liberty, IHS, Netscaler configurations.
• Provide technical support, troubleshoot problems, and perform scripting.
• This is a full-time opportunity with eligibility to convert from a 6 month contract to permanent placement.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.