Senior Web Developer
Sorry, this job has expired.
$40.00 – $46.00
Cloudteam now has an opportunity for you to apply your Web Developer experience in a new role within the transportation industry.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will design, develop, configure, deploy and support the Web Development group’s web-based and mobile applications serving the transportation industry. You will be working with the Web Development staff and others in Information Technology to configure and deploy application and system software toward the goal of providing necessary business functionality and ensuring appropriate 24x7 service level.
• Experience with Angular.js (version 2 or higher).
• Kendo UI and Bootstrap strongly preferred.
• Advanced knowledge and experience developing and supporting .NET web applications, and web services using WCF and web API.
• Experience with UML, design patterns and object oriented principles.
• Experience with SOA and n-tier architecture.
• Experience with Responsive Web Design.
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Experience with VS 2015 and TFS 2015 (VS 2017 strongly preferred).
• Experience with SQL Server 2016, Win 2016, MS IIS 10.0 preferred.
• Experience with Azure development is a preferred.
• Experience with mobile technology is a plus.
• Experience with IVR technology is a plus.
• Experience in UX design is a plus.
• Exposure to an IBMi environment is a plus.
• Fluency in C# and JQuery.
• Act as technical lead in development and support of multi-tier web applications, mobile applications and API interfaces.
• Assist Architecture and Design team.
• Effectively coordinate efforts with colleagues, and provide leadership to technical staff.
• Create/review project specifications.
• Create and modify software from project specifications.
• Code, supply test data, and debug coding problems.
• Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition.
• Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
• Confer with clients and write operational support instructions.
• Develop/review test plans for technical projects as requested.
• Lead and/or conduct all phases of unit testing.
• Coordinate and/or contribute to installation efforts.
• Perform code reviews.
• Evaluate project results and provide feedback to management.
• Advanced SQL skills including developing stored procedures and user-defined functions, strongly preferred.
• Ability to mentor employees.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
• Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• This is a full-time opportunity with eligibility to convert from a 6 month contract to permanent placement.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.