Senior Groovy Developer
Sorry, this job has expired.
$55.00 – $85.00
Cloudteam is now hiring a Senior Groovy Developer.
We require you to have the following experience:
• Solid hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Groovy, Mongo DB.
• 7+ years experience with Java, J2EE ,XML, XSLT, Xpath, JS, JSP, Servlets, Web services, SOAP, LDAP, WSDL, SOA, SOAP UI and related technologies.
• Experience working on client facing project.
• Experience in writing technical design doc, reviewing documents with client SME.
• Experience in MS SQL Server/2005/2008, GIT, VSS, Jenkins.
• Demonstrated expertise writing professional, quality, secure, performance capable code.
• Develop the high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
• Work with clients and Business Analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
• Contribute to software design.
• Coordinate cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Generate technical documentation as wells as unit and functional tests.
• Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
• Conduct peer reviews.
• Analyze and resolve performance issues.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.