Senior Groovy Developer
Sorry, this job has expired.
$55.00 – $85.00
Cloudteam is now hiring a Senior Groovy Developer.
We require you to have the following experience:
• Solid hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Groovy, Mongo DB.
• 7+ years experience with Java, J2EE ,XML, XSLT, Xpath, JS, JSP, Servlets, Web services, SOAP, LDAP, WSDL, SOA, SOAP UI and related technologies.
• Experience working on client facing project.
• Experience in writing technical design doc, reviewing documents with client SME.
• Experience in MS SQL Server/2005/2008, GIT, VSS, Jenkins.
• Demonstrated expertise writing professional, quality, secure, performance capable code.
• Develop the high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
• Work with clients and Business Analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
• Contribute to software design.
• Coordinate cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Generate technical documentation as wells as unit and functional tests.
• Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
• Conduct peer reviews.
• Analyze and resolve performance issues.
Cloudteam's concept was founded by long-time friends Lou Exline and Kris Kocan in July of 2011. Our goal is to address the issues that exist in the industry today. Consultants and customers are going to enjoy our emphasis on qualifying, transparency, training, privacy and service. Not to mention our ability to reduce margins by eliminating friction. Eliminating friction means consultants make more and customers pay less!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.