Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Contract
$50.00 – $60.00
Cloudteam now has an opportunity for you to apply your 3 + years of experience with Scrum Master work to a high profile, healthcare corporation.
• 3 or more years of Scrum Master work experience.
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Rally software experience preferred.
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team needs.
• Build a strong relationship with Product Owner and Technical Lead for a full functional leadership triangle.
• Schedule and facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, demo, backlog grooming, demo and retrospective meetings.
• Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
• Resolve conflicts, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
• Help product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
• Remove impediments, understand how and when to escalate issues to Leadership.
• Ensure accuracy of agile metrics, holding team accountable for timely updates of pointing and status.
• Effectively use metrics to plan, forecast, and communicate status.
• Forecast and align project budget with velocity and backlog sizing.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Ability to shield team from outside distractions and interferences.
• Excellent communication and emotional intelligence skills are needed in this fast pace Agile environment.
• Ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time.
• This is a full-time opportunity with eligibility to convert from a 6 month contract to permanent placement.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.