Nurse Practitioner - PSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH - PMHNP
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Per diem
Paid vacation, Health Insurance, Flexible schedule
CloudTeam's Behavioral Sciences division, Thrive, offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package. Our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners are employees with a flexible weekday schedule during normal business hours. Average PMHNP compensation is $135,000 annually (salary and bonus program). Employee benefits include; 25 paid days off, company paid malpractice insurance, company sponsored CME, and participation in health insurance plan.
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner you will be responsible for the management and treatment of psychiatric patients. Treatment could include nurse practitioner evaluations, pharmacotherapy, and medication management with follow-up to maintain the stability of the patient. Your main focus will be geriatric patients, and you will deliver mobile care to patients/residents within the senior living community.
• Master of Science in Nursing.
• Psychotropic medication management experience, and DEA.
• Must be currently licensed to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse, APN.
• Certification as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the State of Florida.
• Valid Florida driver’s license.
• Valid and current D.E.A. certification.
• MSN-Psychiatric/Mental Health, Gerontological, Family or Adult Specialty, ANCC Certification.
• Provide psychiatric assessment/evaluations, and develop evaluation reports.
• Request any necessary laboratory studies on clients as determined by results of screening or assessment.
• Initiate Baker Act involuntary treatment documents and facilitate admission to an appropriate inpatient facility when indicated.
• Provide group therapy/medication management to clients taking psychiatric medications.
• Be available (accessible) for consultation by telephone with staff regarding psychiatric condition and treatment of clients.
• Discuss case with psychiatrist and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive client care plan.
• Submit health care plan and goals of individual clients for periodic review and evaluation by physician.
• Prescribe or recommend medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
• Refer clients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
• Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during work hours.
• Typical Scheduling Monday-Friday, 8am–6pm.
• As a mobile base practice, your travel is limited 15 miles.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation to you and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.