PL / SQL Developer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Contract
$35.00 – $45.00
Cloudteam now has an opportunity for you to apply your 7 + years of experience with Information Technology and Security to a high profile, healthcare corporation.
We're now hiring a PL/SQL Developer.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer, Engineering or Mathematics field and 7 or more years of progressive work experience in the job offered, or in a developer or programming role or a Master’s Degree in a Computer, Engineering or Mathematics field and 5 or more years of work experience in the job offered, or in a developer or programming role.
• Experience writing complex SQL queries
• Experience working with integration platforms
• Experience building data models of relational databases
• Experience with coding
• Experience developing interfaces
• Experience with documentation protocol, unit testing, change management and release procedures
• Experience with Dell Boomi
• Experience with JAVA, SQL, and PL/SQL
• Experience with Oracle and IBM DB2
• Experience with source control
• Experience with Healthcare industry
• Experience with Enrollment systems
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Developing, programming and coding of Information Technology solutions
• Performing detail design documentation, development, evaluation, performance testing, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed and externally purchased applications;
• Developing business relationships and integrating activities with Security, Database Administrators to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts;
• Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) input to fellow IT staff on workability of designs, architecture, and testing;
• Researching and recommending solutions related to client requirements;
• Providing scope, sizing and estimates required to complete code and providing this information to the project manager for input to the project plan;
• Determining impacts and integration points;
• Participating in capacity planning with project manager or functional manager;
• Translating specification document requirements into code;
• Creating or modifying code for complex designs;
• Ensuring code complies with architectural and SDLC standards;
• Writing scripts to run programs;
• Writing detailed technical specifications;
• Reviewing technical specifications created by junior developers;
• Ensuring sufficient quality and compliance of documentation to architectural standards;
• Interfacing with external vendors and customers through crosswalk mapping with different and often complex architecture;
• Performing unit testing and preparing application for release to testing team;
• Analyzing defects found in testing and fixing coding errors;
• Coordinating activities with others on all phases of SDLC;
• Responding to and resolving production support issues/problems;
• Identifying new and emerging technologies to support analytic capabilities;
• Identifying and creating improvements and enhancements for common libraries and components; and
• Creating queries, reports and data models to facilitate analytics and decision-making.
This is a full-time opportunity with eligibility to convert from a 6 month contract to permanent placement.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.