Node and React JS Developer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Contract
$40.00 – $58.00
We are now offering contract to hire roles for Node and ReactJS Developers. You must have a minimum of 4
years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
The hiring manager is accepting candidates with Splunk experience and creating Splunk reports.
• At least 4 years of experience and proficiency in developing application using NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB and has extensive experience is designing developing microservices.
• Good understanding of microservices architecture
• Working experience using GitLab, Jenkins, and similar tools and technologies
Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products. Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application. Lead development efforts, oversee work results, providing informal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
• Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk. Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create RESTful APIs
• Develops microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, and other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
• Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
• Review code developed by other Developers
• Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers.
• Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Project Managers
• Scope time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
• Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
• Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle.
• Document what has to be migrated. Often requires more coordination points for transitioning systems. Document what has to be migrated / file properties
This is a full-time opportunity with eligibility to convert from a 6 month contract to permanent placement.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.