Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LCSW
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Per diem
Paid vacation, Health Insurance, Flexible schedule
$65,000.00 – $75,000.00
CloudTeam's Behavioral Sciences division, Thrive, offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package. Our LCSW, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, are employees with a flexible weekday schedule during normal business hours. Average LCSW compensation is between $60k - $75k annually (salary and bonus program). Employee benefits include; 25 paid days off, company paid malpractice insurance, company sponsored CME, and participation in health insurance plan.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker you will be responsible for the management and treatment of psychiatric patients. Treatment protocols includes patient counseling, good communication and excellent listening skills. Charting and documentation of conversations with patients. Strong verbal and digital communication skills with other caregivers is a must. Your main focus will be geriatric patients, but not exclusive and you will provide service to patients/residents within the nursing home or assisted living community.
• Degree in Social Work with Clinical Licensure
• Must be currently licensed to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
• Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker in the State of Florida. (LCSW)
• Valid Florida driver’s license.
• Provide psychiatric assessment/evaluations, and develop evaluation reports.
• Initiate Baker Act involuntary treatment documents and facilitate admission to an appropriate inpatient facility when indicated.
• Be available (accessible) for consultation by telephone with staff regarding psychiatric condition and treatment of clients.
• Discuss case with psychiatrist and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive client care plan.
• Submit health care plan and goals of individual clients for periodic review and evaluation by physician.
• Refer clients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
• Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during work hours.
• Typical scheduling is Monday-Friday, 8am–6pm.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation to you and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.