General Road and Utility Construction Worker
Sorry, this job has expired.
Cloudteam now has an opportunity for you to apply your general construction labor experience with a well established utility and road construction company in Odessa, FL.
We're now hiring Construction Workers. This is a direct placement with compensation that is negotiable based on year and level of experience.
• Previous construction experience preferred but not required.
• Running miscellaneous errands and cleaning up job sites.
• Raking, digging, sweeping, or shoveling dirt.
• Assisting the skilled operator as needed.
• Erecting, shoring, or bracing.
• Jack hammering and pouring concrete.
• Placing the underground utilities in position.
• Placing asphalt and tamping.
• Ability to lift, carry, and hold materials, tools, and supplies.
Cloudteam's concept was founded by long-time friends Lou Exline and Kris Kocan in July of 2011. Our goal is to address the issues that exist in the industry today. Consultants and customers are going to enjoy our emphasis on qualifying, transparency, training, privacy and service, not to mention our ability to reduce margins by eliminating friction. Eliminating friction means consultants make more and customers pay less!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.