Cloudteam is growing in Tampa and are actively interviewing experienced IT Recruiters to add to our team. We are looking for applicants with recent and relevant IT focussed staffing and recruiting experience.
Our business line in IT is high level, not entry level IT type projects. Your ability to understand the difference and relationships between Java / SQL / C# / .NET will be integral to your success in the CloudTeam IT Recruiter role.
In this role, you will:
• Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.
• Advise Managers.
• Manage re-locations and intern program.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Phone skills
• Interviewing skills
• People skills
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.