Sorry, this job has expired.
$60.00 – $100.00
Cloudteam is currently filling contract to permanent positions for a Columbus, OH firm. The opportunity is for Guidewire Developers working with Policy Center Modules.
You will act as a technical resource in the many phases of the development and implementation process. You will conduct code and design reviews, develop code, unit test and sign off on technical specifications including design documents, functional designs and requirements.
You will also provide on-call production support assistance in addition to defect resolutions (planned and unplanned). All development will follow Service Oriented Architecture patterns.
• 5+ years of current experience developing Java J2EE applications.
• 2+ years of current experience with Guidewire Policy Center.
• Proven experience in developing enterprise level projects involving cross departmental teams.
• Knowledge of estimation process and participation is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time opportunity with eligibility to convert from a 6 month contract to permanent placement.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.