Java Guidewire Developer / Consultant
Sorry, this job has expired.
$60.00 – $100.00
Cloudteam is now hiring a Guidewire Developer.
As a Guidewire Developer you will provide technical consulting and support on Guidewire Policy Center modules. You will act as a technical resource in the many phases of the development and implementation process.
You will also conduct code and design reviews, develop code, unit test and sign off on technical specifications including design documents, functional designs and requirements. You will provide on-call production support assistance in addition to defect resolutions (planned and unplanned). All development will follow Service Oriented Architecture patterns.
• 5+ years of current experience developing Java J2EE applications.
• 2+ years of current experience with Guidewire Policy Center.
• Proven experience in developing enterprise level projects involving cross departmental teams.
• Knowledge of estimation process and participation is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Cloudteam's concept was founded by long-time friends Lou Exline and Kris Kocan in July of 2011. Our goal is to address the issues that exist in the industry today. Consultants and customers are going to enjoy our emphasis on qualifying, transparency, training, privacy and service. Not to mention our ability to reduce margins by eliminating friction. Eliminating friction means consultants make more and customers pay less!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.