Directional Drill Operator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Cloudteam is now hiring a Directional Drill Operator for a well established utility and road construction company in Odessa, FL.
This is a direct placement with compensation that is negotiable based on year and level of experience.
• Previous experience as a Directional Drill operator is a must.
• Valid driver’s license is a plus for this position.
• Knowledge to drill in regular areas as well as high risk locations.
• Knowledge of highway traffic control standards, Underground Construction practices, health and safety regulations, practices and procedures as well as reading and interpreting various system schematics is required.
• Knowledge of maintenance and operation of the drilling equipment.
• Ensure company assets (vehicles, equipment, and tools) are properly and continuously maintained in good repair and secured in a safe manner.
• Ability to maintain Daily Bore Logs.
Cloudteam's concept was founded by long-time friends Lou Exline and Kris Kocan in July of 2011. Our goal is to address the issues that exist in the industry today. Consultants and customers are going to enjoy our emphasis on qualifying, transparency, training, privacy and service, not to mention our ability to reduce margins by eliminating friction. Eliminating friction means consultants make more and customers pay less!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.