Directional Drill Operator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Cloudteam is now hiring a Directional Drill Operator for a well established utility and road construction company in Odessa, FL.
This is a direct placement with compensation that is negotiable based on year and level of experience.
• Previous experience as a Directional Drill operator is a must.
• Valid driver’s license is a plus for this position.
• Knowledge to drill in regular areas as well as high risk locations.
• Knowledge of highway traffic control standards, Underground Construction practices, health and safety regulations, practices and procedures as well as reading and interpreting various system schematics is required.
• Knowledge of maintenance and operation of the drilling equipment.
• Ensure company assets (vehicles, equipment, and tools) are properly and continuously maintained in good repair and secured in a safe manner.
• Ability to maintain Daily Bore Logs.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.