CDI - Coding Specialist for HEALTHCARE
Full time, Contract
$38,000.00 – $62,000.00
Cloudteam now has a contract to permanent placement opportunity for you to join a leader in the healthcare insurance industry as a Certified Coder working as a CDI Coding Specialist in Jacksonville, FL.
This is a contract position that will last 7 months with possibility of a permanent position after that.
• Must be CPC Certified and have experience with Physician coding and billing
• The CDI Coding Specialist uses clinical knowledge to serve as an advisor to providers and staff regarding complete and accurate documentation supporting services provided in the office-based setting.
• Under the direction of the Senior Manager of RPM Education, the CDI Specialist will conduct concurrent reviews of outpatient medical records after the patient is seen as well as work with clinicians concurrently to guide and educate.
• This position collaborates with providers and coding teams to deliver education on documentation best practices that result in accurate, comprehensive medical record that reflects the diagnoses for the patient and supports patient care and correct reimbursement.
• Apply medical knowledge and expertise in reviewing claims and provider inquiries, more focused on Coding inquiries than Claims and ICD 9/10 issues.
• Document findings in various internal systems.
• Follow regulatory requirements.
• Do project work as needed.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified Medical Coder, Medical Claims Billing, CDI,