Agile Product Owner
Sorry, this job has expired.
$35.00 – $42.00
Cloudteam now has an opportunity for you to apply your 2 + years of experience as a Product Owner working in Agile methodology on technical application projects.
You should have excellent analytical skills, be self-driven, proactive and possess excellent communication skills to convey requirements to the IT team. You will be working in collaboration with the Agile team in delivering prioritized requirements.
You will be the Product Owner and work with the various business SME's to capture user stories and work with the Technical Lead to capture user acceptance criteria. You will be working with IT Business Systems Analysts collecting and analyze information to formulate the scope and objectives of technology solutions. In this role you will be writing system and programming specifications so that when the system is implemented it will meet user needs.
• Prepares and maintains technical documentation including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions.
• Assigned to complex projects, systems or initiatives. Analyzes business requirements to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions.
• Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems.
• Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality.
• Provides oversight and final review of design specification.
• Takes the initiative to seek out areas of improvement.
• Assigned to highly complex projects, systems or initiatives.
• Provides input into forecasting and project-planning for scope/requirements documents and/or vendor contracts to minimize risk to on time, cost effective solution fulfillment.
• Leads a systematic process for capturing requirements.
• Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
• Using SDLC processes and associated tools, analyzes current system targeted for replacement/enhancement to determine business and technical functions to be included in design.
• Works with Developers and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components.
• Compatibility to work with the team
• Good communication skills
• This is a full-time opportunity with eligibility to convert from a 6 month contract to permanent placement.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.